2018 RAFFLE DRAW
General Terms and Conditions
Permit Number: LS212051718
Permit Holder: Annie Silberstein 0411 373 550
This lottery is being conducted on behalf of ARTrinsic Inc
Date of Draw: 10/12/18
Place of Draw: Level 2, 47 Stirling Highway, Nedlands WA 6009
Results will be published: The West Australian on 12/12/18
- All winners will be notified by telephone or email after the 12 December 2018. Collection details for their prize will be provided then. All prizes will be provided to the winners within 30 days of the drawing of the raffle.
- A maximum of 5,000 tickets will be in the draw.
- Tickets must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Every person who sells a ticket shall at the time of the sale, cause to be legibly written on the butt of such ticket the surname and postal or residential address of the ticker holder, and if available, the email address of the ticket holder, or cause such details to be recorded in an approved register.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to purchase a ticket.
- Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
- Do not allow anyone to make reprints or copies of your e-raffle ticket. To claim your prize, you will need to supply identification containing your name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, you may be prosecuted.Raffle tickets will be drawn by a random selection from a barrel. First prize shall be the first raffle ticket drawn from the barrel, second prize the second ticket drawn, and third prize shall be the final ticket drawn from the barrel.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
*Singapore Airlines Terms & Conditions
- The tickets are for Economy Class return tickets from Perth to any Singapore Airlines destinations (except USA) and travel on Singapore Airlines services only.
- Travel may be taken from 20 November 2018 to 30 November 2018, 15 January 2019 to 10 April 2019, 25 April 2019 to 31 May 2019, 01 September 2019 to 30 November 2019, subject to seat availability at time of booking.
- Tickets are valid for a stay away of no more than 3 months.
- The ticket validity cannot be extended and any travel not utilised by 30 November 2019 will be deemed null and void.
- Tickets must be issued by 25 March 2019.
- The government and airport taxes are not included in the prize and must be paid in addition by the winner (may vary depending on the chosen destination). The government and airport taxes are subject to change due to currency exchange rate and will be determined at the time of payment.
- The prize tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash
- Tickets are not eligible for frequent flyer points.
- The prize winner will be responsible for travel costs to and from the point of departure, travel insurance, freight, excess baggage, ground transportation and any other costs.
Alex Hotel Terms & Conditions
- The prize is provided as a voucher and is valid for 12 months from issue.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to black out dates.
Simon Johnson Providore Hamper Terms & Conditions
- The prize is as stated and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.